Drop Bar Menu

Friday, December 12, 2008

confessions , survey (:

Do you love you ex?
- do i have any? haha . c(=

What did you last cry over?:
-thinking about leaving my school and friends . sobs .

What's the last mistake you made?
- there are plenty , i cant remember . haha

Who was the last person you said I love you to?
- SitiKhodijahbtJamil . my bff . hee~ (1654;12.12.2008)

Who last slept in your bed?:
-me! me! hha .

Where do you want to be?
- Japan .


Who do you want to be with?
- dja & someone who can comforts me .

Do you honestly love your friends?
- yes , absolutely! but i guess there are just certain whom i really do . (:

Who can always make you happy?
- my family , Z , Khodijah , my bestfriends? . 24hours a day . hha (:

Who do you love to talk to the most?
- Khodijah , Umaira .

Who hates you?
- i dont know . who hates me? hha ,

Who do you hate?
- ppl who loves to annoy me . sape ye?

What are you doing right now?
- answering this survey, texting messages & listening to a song . a sad song . sobs3 . :(

How often do you cry?
- 4 times in three months . i guess in average that wud be it . hehe

What did you do last night?
- sleep , i had a headache . poor me :(

What's the last movie you watched?
- cicakman 2 . ahh , boringg.

Ever been in true love?
- no , except for Allah .

Least favorite animal?
- leeches . yucks ! i could yell til 3km awayy . hha . lol .

Most missed Memory?
- those 3 days in Pangkorrrrrr . ;D *wink*


The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
- Z , haha .

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
- talker , but im a good listener too (:

Do you take compliments well?
- errr , yess . i dont like having revenge on ppl (:

Do you play Sudoku?
- yesyes! i love Sudoku .

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
- i will , without the presence of leeches . ngee c(=

Do you like to ride horses?
- i've riden on a horse twice . dont know .

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
- yup , (i dont rly understand this ques fully) hha .

What was your favorite game as a kid?
- police & thief . hha . it was fun! .

Have you lied to get out of a date?
- i didnt lie , i wasnt just telling the truth . hahaha . sengal .


Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
- i dont know , but i think i wont .

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
- be pursued . hee~ :DDD

Use three words to describe yourself?
- happy-go-lucky (does it counts as three?)

Do any songs make you cry?
- only when im emotional . but i rarely do .

Are you continuing your education?
- of course , i want to have my ph.D in 15 years time . hhe

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
- never hold one . bang bang ! how does it feel? hhe .

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
- my phone . ^^

How often do you read books?
- almost everyday .

Do you think more about the past, present or future?

- future . about my studies , not my love lives . hehe

What is your favorite children's book?
- enyd blyton's . (:

What color are your eyes?
- dark brown . i love my eyes!

How tall are you?
- 157 cm . :( i wanna be taller .

Where is your dream house located?
- in my dreams . hha . idk .

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
- yup , with my siblings .

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
- my balcony .

What movie do you want to see right now?
- wildchild .

If you could fast forward your life, would you?
- absolutely NO!

What did you do for New Year's?

- hangout .

Do you think The Grudge was scary?
- hha , i screamed like a baby! & i went sleeping in my parent's bedroom . hahaha . that was 4 years ago . (:

Do you own a camera phone?
- yup .

Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
- yep .

Do you like funny or serious people better?
- funny of course . LOL (:

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
- no , i dont need one . love just gets me into miserableness (wujud ke perkataan ni?) . hha .

If you could have any job what would it be?
- be a taekwondo instructor . *wink*

Are you easy to get along with?

- yup , i can fit in ppl very well .

What is your favorite time of day?

- bed time! hha . ^_^

2 comments:

  1. thanx a lot izzat!
    i love u damn damn much.
    u r my bestest bestfwen i ever have.
    forever & ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aq xdeq pown..
    :(
    cedey gler~~!!
    T_T

    ReplyDelete