Drop Bar Menu

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

school :) ? :( ?


unknown , unknown , unknown . i don't know whether i'm happy or its vice versa when i knew this result . FYI , i really wanted to go away from SMKSP , and the reason is ? i hate the racist in this school . its like .. there are two tribes here . we call it 'asrama' and 'harian' . i'm more to harian although for 3 years , my classmates are all asrama'ians . there's a story behind why i'm in that class . heaven sake , lets get back to the topic . about the offer , I'm thrilled , its a 1 in a 1 000 000 chance to be in a cluster school . SBP . most straight A's can only pass these school . i did'nt apply for Teknik and MRSM because my parent won't let me . the only choice for my stream is Sains Tulen Agama . i'm glad i got this offer .

because if not , i'm gonna be in shrek prison for another 2 years . arghh! a fun prison with my friends . hahaha . but for sure , i think my friends who got 9A's deserve more , i guess its my luck . heh . Alhamdulillah .


but still , i don't feel like going out too soon , 10 Feb? what the heaven? cepat gila weyh ! . i rarely knew my form 4 teachers and i have'nt entered any MSSD . sobss . :( i'm not ready to leave my friends , leave taekwondo , olahraga , silat and all the sports i've entered before . its my life here in SMKSP . whatever my description towards this shrek school , it's still the place where i have the opportunity to grab my success . haha . Alhamdulillah .

no choice , soon , i'll leave my school .
i'll have to leave my friends , those who i tease a lot and also whom i LOVE a lot . i admit , i'm a bit naughty . hehe . but these creates memories , a wonderful experience , i don't wanna say more , or else tears will be coming out . so ,

see you soon .




azam kt skola baru
  • jangan lupa kat kawan2 lama ,
  • focus study , dah dapat sekolah bagus uh , jangan nk mengada2 malas belajar .
  • try to be more indipendent n rajin rajin rajin !
  • be more active dlm kokurikulum . chaiyokk!
  • cari kawan yang baik , kawan yang boleh banyak tolong diri kita .
  • be nice & rapat dengan cikgu , mcm kt SMKSP . kat sana pun sama lah . (:
  • kurang kan bergaul dengan lelaki . say no to boys ! haha .
  • be excellent , be active & be good in class .
  • diet diet ! haha , 42 kg weyh ! pastikan dapat .
  • buat yang terbaik! jangan hampakan mama dgn abah . ily :)
  • tetapkan azam ! jadi mcm anis . be a role model utk adik2 . hehe
  • yang lain , coming soon ..

No comments:

Post a Comment