Drop Bar Menu

Monday, March 16, 2009

result exam

muahaha ! tengok je la title entry , sudah tentu korang tau apa motif dipost blog ni .

huhu , exam ? fuhh , it's quiet different and tiring studying in the hostel . hrmm , i don't really remember the test schedule and i don't think i should . HAHA . add math , bio , chem , arabic were very difficult , my head almost popped out the moment i answered these papers . THE others? not bad . ohh ya , I took 12 subjects for my SPM , waaaaaaaa~ banyak gila kena ambil ! huhu . i hope i managed to maintain my results ..

RESULTS?

whoaa whoaaaa .. let me explain the system in my new school , for every exam or test , all the students result form form 1 - form 5 will be shown on the
academic board infront the teachers room , in the public , where everyone CAN SEE ! when i heard this from my friends , i was like .........


'weyh ! malu gila kalau org tgk result kte / ana :D'

'nasib lah , tu sebab kena dapat result bagus2'

haha , yeahh , this school does knows how to threaten their students . gahaha , that doesn't matter now , what matter is , what i get for my first form 4 test result ? lets see ..


Math Mode - 85% (highest dlm kelas . ngehs)
Sejarah - 75% (i thought i failed :DD)
Add math - jeng3..... 47% (whatever! HAHA FAIL)
Bio - 63 (highest gak ;p)
Chem - 68 %
Physic - 68%


sng cerita yg lain xdpt lagi lah .

haha , best best ! skola tu mmg best , so , just relax , (although result teruk) haha . i'll do my BEST for my mid , GANBATE KUDASAI! CHAIYOK ! haha .

1 comment:

  1. tahniah kat ijat lorh..bgus gak arr result anti nieyh..skola tue bes??jgan lpe smksp taw..

    ReplyDelete