Drop Bar Menu

Sunday, April 5, 2009

malas malas !

aku taknak balik asrama !

none of my dorm mates understands me and they rarely treat me well , *can't expect them too
maybe for only mira cares , *thanks mira . :)
and and ,
when i get sad , nobody seems to notice .
and and ,
as a growing teenager , i want FREEDOM .

the are thousands of differences between friends in this school and SMKSP

well lets compare .

SMKSP (girls)
  • always happy-go-lucky , crazy and open minded .
  • really cares about me , although we often fight over ridiculous things ;p
  • we fight we break up , we kiss we make up , i mean we shake we make up .
  • always forgive and forget .
  • do crazy things together .
  • some were my sleeping partners ( istilah mus guna , sengal ! HAHA )
  • much much much better and they are the best !
  • i've like and loved you girls better and longer !
SMAPK (girls)
  • they don't know me well .
  • whether i exists or not , do they realize ?
  • they love to share stories (this might be the good side)
  • most were the old form 4 , so 'im just a newcomer , could i fit in ?
  • already had their dates , (konon dah cop 'jejaka' ni)
  • just fine , they can be categorize as friends but maybe not my best .
  • still love u girls no matter what .
i don't have anything to say about the boys . *bukan muhrim , HAHA :)

but anyway ,
i miss SMKSP so much ,
i really hope my friends doesn't change and me either .
hope to see you guys soon ,

*CUTI BULAN 5 NANTI KELUAR RAMAI2 NAK ?

hugsandkisses ,
IZZATZAID .

No comments:

Post a Comment