Drop Bar Menu

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a walk in the park .

wahh . today's the 5th day of ramadhan . wheww . time does fly fast . :D
i had my sahur as usual today and i thought of getting back to sleep after subuh . gahah . slept at 2 a.m. yesterday . but nahh , i remembered pn Natrah's teaching , i knew the food haven't yet travel through the ileum . hak3 . so i kept my intention away . got on my phone . reply the text messages . & around 7 o'clock i had myself ready to go out !

my neighbours were already waiting infront my house . well , we made a plan yesterday . thought of going for a walk around the residental area . hihi . ^_^

and so the journey began . we walked at the new phase of BP . and then went to the playground . sigh .. it's been a while since i went there . i played on the slide , the see saw , the swing , the cute little tortoise and so much more . haha . just like kids again . the feeling was great ! love it . hehe .

me , fatin and aysha talked over our past since the moment we started walking . heaven yeahhhhhhh .. the content was awesome . my memories came back and memorizing it was great . i'll tell about it on my next post . hee ~ and we played with fatin's little bro . he was sooooooooo cute ..







kawaii ~ ^_^

in addition , this ramadhan , my everynight schedule would be ;

8.30 - 9.30
*perform isyak prayer and tarawih . 8 je :D

9.30 - 11
*lepak dgn neighbours kat depan rumah . hehe . best ! :)

11 - 12
*online time babeh ! ym , ms , bloggie ! ;P

12 - anytime i like
*watching anime / movie / tv ! ;)

and then would be the sleep time . hehe .
by the way ..

. Azmir . Adibah .
I MISS both of you so muchhhhhh !

huh ~ 've let em out .
salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment