Drop Bar Menu

Sunday, December 19, 2010

give these to your friends ;)

Here's some cute messages can be used to make your friend smile . just try ! ;)

Message 1#
I'm going to write on all the bricks
I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur
head, so that u knows how it hurts when u
miss someone special like u

Message 2#
Dream makes everything possible,
Hope makes everything work,
Love makes everything beautiful,
Smile makes all the above...
So always Brush ur Teeth :D

Message 3#
Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
Duty: To Love,
Experience: Not required,
Salary: Never Ending Love,
Joining: ASAP,
R U interested?

Message 4#
Can you see me?
no?
Turn around,
can you see me now?
no?
Turn again,
can you see me now?
I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

Message 5#
NOBODY likes U,
NOBODY cares for U,
NOBODY misses U,
NOBODY wants to see U good,
NOBODY is Ur best friend,
NOBODY is happy with U, ...Dont cry!!!
I am NOBODY ;)

Message 6#
I am in hospital now.
After 5 minutes,
I will be transferred to a surgery room.
The doctor told me,
I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS

Message 7#
Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart.
Know why?
Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

Message 8#
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

Message 9#
If you r in a dark room,
you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking-
don't worry friend,
u r at the safest place, you r in my heart.

Message 10#
Little keys can OPEN big locks,
Simple words REFLECTS great thoughts,
Your Smile can CURE heart blocks, so keep on smiling.. :)

3 comments: