Drop Bar Menu

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ice Skating , Sunway Pyramid .

Assalamualaikum , hello peeps .

Well , I might as well just post one last story in my blog before entering university life .

Yesterday , I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends . two purposes , hangin’ out with friends and ice skating .

Actually , today was the longest day ever in this week . I started my day around 6 , got dressed up , send my two little cute brothers to school and took my LRT ride . where my journey *errr, couldn’t find any more suitable word* begins . took me 30 minutes to KL Sentral and went to Kajang by KTM Komuter to go and fetch Jue (1st time keluar. Hehe). Ermm, let’s skip this part. Thoroughly, we arrived in Sunway Pyramid around 12 . calculating my trip hours , it’s 5 .

we went inside the skating rink and apa lagi , skate lah ! :)
it was fun . My skating is ... umm .. in the 'boleh lah' category , yup , because luckily I used to play inline skating before . since standard 3 . :) so skating on the ice wasn't hard . and I did learn some new skills , skating backward and pusing2 atas ais . best ! abang umur 22 tahun tu ajar (seriously we chat on the ice asking about studies and stuffs but not our names , so we barely knew what to call each other . 'weh kau' macam tu je. haha)

Abang tu : weh korang ni lepasan SPM ke? 18 tahun?

kitorang : aah , 18 tahun tahun . ko ?
Abang tu : aku dah 22 tahun . oh , aku fikir korang dah masuk U.
kitorang : ek ? ko 1st time tengok kitorang cam budak umur bape ?
Abang tu : ntah lah . aku fikir korang 21 tahun .
kitorang : ooo .. cuti sem ke ?
Abang tu : ............................................ (and so on)








terbaik lah ! I guess we were kinda mature ? HAHAHA . no comment .
well , we played for almost 4 hours and we weren't satisfied ! I'm sure to come back in the future :)

the journey back home was long too . HAHA it took me 4 hours to arrive home . yeah , I got chided by my worried mom and grounded until I entered University :( , err .. tulah , sampai rumah pun pukul 9 malam . gilooo ..

Credits to : Maryam Hanani , Wan Juwairiah , Izzatul Nawwarah , Syazwani Anuar and Phaik Hui for joining :) too bad the others couldn't join . :(
anyway . I had fun ! really :)

wasalam

1 comment: