Drop Bar Menu

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life gets better :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Hey , my last post were kinda moody isn't it ? thehee ..
well , good news ! this would be the opposite . I had so much going on recently . (okay , sorry for the bad english , practising!)
yeah , so many things happened .

you see , I kept thinking , what would happen next in life . Instead of doing that , I guess I should rethink , what do I have in life . I had a good chat with a friend of mine yesterday and we talked about a lot of things , and it made me realize , I had a good life . I was born having not so much difficulties , I had the intelligence which of course , a very precious gift from Allah . Alhamdulillah .

Many more people out there were more unfortunate . which of course , I HAVE to thank Allah for creating me the way I am . So , one reason to smile :)

ohh , something happened yesterday too . I was in UIA doing my medical check up and opening a new bank account for what-so-ever university demands and I met Izzat Adib & Hafiz Halim . who once were my schoolmates , we were somehow kinda close during those days . their parents worked in UIA , so almost everyday after school , we went back to UIA by bus from school and studied together in AIKOL . yeahh . I was so happy to meet them :) although it was short (berapa minit je pun jumpa) and Ijat (oke sama nama kot) asked me to look at the mirror . I didn't really know why he did that but I followed what he said . and he then told me

"tengok , mana ada ko tak lawa , apsal ko cakap ko tak lawa?"

HAHA . ye lah . thanks . that was nice . oke . heee .



one more thing happened is masa kat bank muamalat (dah start bahasa rojak dah. HAHA)
when I was busy watching the staff doing stuffs (HAHA sedap gle ayat) for me , ada makcik cleaner ni tegur .
"emm , banat (plural for bintu = anak perempuan in arabic) kenal tak makcik?"

I was like .. hmmmmmmmmmm ? and grinned . :D

"ingat lagi tak? dulu makcik kerja kat al-amin , makcik ingat anti masa kecik2 dulu"

what? Al-Amin ? 6 years ago ! and how am I supposed to remember the faces even if i know them ? and how is she able to remember me after all this while and among hundreds of other students ? I changed a lot . yeahh . huhu . I was astounded . really .
sama ada ingatan makcik tu kuat (sangat kuat!) atau aku famous time dulu2? entah . i choose number 1 ! hehe . tapi cikgu tadika pun ingat aku lagi kot . clearly . cam .. wow .. haha . who am i ? really . (poyo gila . XD) anyway we had a bit of chatting and i'm more suprised to hear how well she remembered me . oke .
12 tahun dulu ---> 18 tahun sekarang ! tipu ah tak berubah !

anyway . I could smile today . entah kenapa . hmm I know why , but surely I won't tell . :)
Let me be . I'm happy . and hope this keeps on going . oh , thank you Allah :)



This is real , This is me ,
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me :)

wasalam alaika .

No comments:

Post a Comment