Drop Bar Menu

Monday, August 1, 2011

Once Again. Sekali Lagi :)

Rezeki jangan ditolak, bala jangan dicari.
My friend offered her laptop, asking me if I would like to use it. Surely yes! I was just about to fall asleep with my History notes half done on my table. Sigh.. Kuatkan semangat!  Going to continue after this, and I should start memorizing the ayat Hafazan. InsyaAllah. :)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.

Everything went smoothly today. It really feels normal. Fasting wasn't really much tiring. Maybe smiling did it's best job.
Got my sociology paper today. 18/20. Alhamdulillah. I should keep my enthusiasm for the 4 flat mission!! Jiayou!
History, Communication, Political Science, Basic Themes of Quran is still on their way.

I realized something today, and I'm sure that person is too :)
I should just pray for his happiness and may he be doing well soon and afterwards. May he become the best. May he achieve his dreeams. May he get everything he ever wanted. May Allah always be giving him Hidayah. As how I wished Allah would do the same to me. and to all my friends. and everyone around me. and you readers as well. InsyaAllah.

Let's do some flashbacks shall we?
Still remember last year?
I do!

Me: Eh, Yaya, mana Syue?
Yaya: Dia dah on the way, tadi masa ana lalu dia nak pakai tudung.
Me: HAHA oke2. Bestnya dah nak berbuka!
Yaya: Betul2.

I then shout,

SYUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Syue: Oit, eeeejat, yayaaaa. :)
Me: Syueeeee, jom, gerak jom.
Yaya: Jom! Hari ni makan ayam. Hehe

It was great~ Break FASTing together. Like a family. Sahur together. Sharing foods we have in our locker. Then performing congregational prayer together in the Musolla. Heading to school together. No one was bringing water bottles. hehe.
Around 12, after class. we would eventually go upstairs to the dormitory and everyone fainted instantly. Penat tau sekolah. Lagi2 SPM macam2 kena buat. Bulan puasa makin dekat dengan SPM.

wahh! I surely missed those moments. I really do. It was totally different here. I'm not sure why there are like 2 mazhabs here in this dorm of mine in UIA. One group was the group so much popular with guys. Lots of names I couldn't even recognize. Don't care. Another, I don't know, the SINGLES I guess?

So this year was different. I smiled but I'm sure that was half faked. Be strong . :)

Trying to feel the Halawatul Iman. I wanted to wake up and Qiam. I really do. Being close to Allah. I rarely did Qiam (honestly), so I wish this wasn't an empty promise to be made.

InsyaAllah.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to my friends, or anyone, who has ever been hurt because of me. Sincerely, Sorry. I did have no one to revenge on now. Nothing to regret. Never did regret having all of my friends, as my friends. Thank you and please do open your heart to forgive me. :)

Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna. Agar dapat kulalui dengan sempurna.


1 comment:

  1. Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , terharu gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , sayaaaaannnggg ijaaaat sangat2 !!!

    ReplyDelete