Drop Bar Menu

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in a glimpse.

Assalamualaikum :)
Seems that 2012 is coming to an end and for me, this is the last day I can 'mengaku' I am a teenager. Haha. Just because I'm born in 1993. Aaaa, give me a break, I am a Libran (sounds weird), lagi 10 bulan baru officially 20. Hihu

Anyway, 2012's been a very wonderful and really looooooooooooonnggggg year I just don't know why. I really learn lots of things, things including friendship, leadership, how it's like to work, to hang out with friends of different age (which is sooo awesome), to errr feel what's it like to fall in love (hiks), having ups and downs and so much lah! It's really is long. Alhamdulillah, maybe because most of my time is occupied. So there's not much of wasting time. Alhamdulillah Allah gave me the strength and health, I can experience all these. Okay nak cerita panjang tapi separuh jalan blank jadi. Haha
Tengok gambar je lah.

RAFEST 2012

SMAC 2012

Ekspidisi Gunung Datuk :)

Iflah Camp 2012

Kejohanan Futsal IPT 2012 :)

Community Service 2012
 Petrosains Volunteer Orientation Programme 2012

Reunion SMAPK :D

Anyway. Ni satu. Which I really2 miss.

Hihi rindu korang.


No comments:

Post a Comment