Drop Bar Menu

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Family, Love and Motivation.

Assalamualaikum.

Recently, I've seen, heard a lot of events/stories which actually inspired me. Sooooo much!

Last Saturday Alhamdulillah I got the chance to go to Mercy Malaysia Kayuhan Kemanusiaan Gaza as a volunteer. It was just a simple event yet truly meaningful. Besides the fact that this program is organized for a good cause, helping our brothers and sisters in Islam in Palestine and doing awareness and fundraising for them, I witnessed myself something that truly touches my heart.

Basically this event is a 28-km cycling event around Shah Alam. So I was placed in one checkpoint to help guide the riders to the right track and to help with the traffic (tapi ni abang traffic tolong hehe)
Anyway, here's what I saw..





No comments:

Post a Comment